Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US as rated by Red Herring and Forbes?
If so, then you are in luck because we’re always looking for amazing talent!
At Trueffect, finding that balance between innovation, professional growth and personal peace is critical to us. We want our team members to be inspired by what they do on a daily basis while also feeling challenged and fulfilled.
We’re fortunate enough to have an extremely talented group of people that we work side-by-side with every day and we’re always looking for the next great team member to join this awesome group!
We make you feel like an owner because quite frankly, you are.
We offer an extensive benefits package that is comparable to enterprise-class organizations which includes all of those benefits you’ve come to expect:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and More
However, we also realize that these benefits are standard in today’s competitive landscape.
Culture is key, and making life just a little bit easier for our team members is even more important.
That’s why in addition to our standard benefits, we also offer additional employee services and team building activities that will help you to release some of that creative energy while also having some fun!
Other benefits/activities include:
- Game room with Xbox, comfy pillows and old-school board games
- Ping pong table
- Mid-day BBQs
- Discounts with local businesses
- Candy dispensers in the break room with free nuts, candy and more
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery for employees to enjoy as a mid-day snack
- Monthly cupcakes
- On-site yoga
- On-site dry cleaning pickup/drop-off
- On-site chair massage
- Regular product training sessions
- Regular team outings
- Travel/fitness discounts
- Paid volunteer time off
- Keg with two beers on tap at all times
- Bowling league
- Soccer league (or as our Australian and English colleagues say – football)
- Weekly summer morning golf –unless you’ve figured out how to play in the snow
- Bike to work participants and winners